Translate

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Blog Hop Day 2

Happy Tuesday!!

Welcome back to  Day 2 of our week-long blog hop!
We have teamed up with 
to create a really fun blog hop 
that will be filled with inspiring projects using our 
and gorgeous Craft Metal Sheets from Add A Little Dazzle. 



Each day this week, we'll have a new lineup for you to hop through.

I barely used any ink on my creation for today.
I know! I'm shocked too! LOL!
These metal sheets really are a lot of fun, 
and I like how you can move and shape them.
Check out what I did with 4 Petal Fri-Dies and Casual Vine Fri-Dies using 


I cut 3 of the vines and gently bent them into half circles,
 then layered them together to form a pretty wreath. 

I added a few of the small 4 Petal flowers, gently bending the petals up a bit to give them a little sass,  and finished them off with a dab of Diamond Stickles. 
 The simple but elegant sentiment from Christmas Carols was the finishing touch.

I really like this card, but as I'm typing this post, it occurs to me that this would make a stunning gift tag! 


To see more amazing stamps and Fri-Dies from our latest release click HERE.
Be sure to LIKE us on FACEBOOK
and 
follow us on PINTEREST where each stamp and Fri-Die set has its very own board!

Are you ready for today's fun lineup?
Here's a little sneaky peeky from Girl Friday Virginia

and a little sneaky peeky from Girl Friday Marcie
Ohmygawsh, I can't wait to see these 
and all the great projects from the 
Add A Little Dazzle team!!!!
Hop on over to:


If you are just discovering the fun, 
be sure to visit 
so you don't miss any of the amazing projects or your chance to win a prize this week!

Remember...in order to win one of the prizes this week, 
you've got to leave some love at each stop on the hop, 
including both company blogs each day :)

Have fun and we'll see you tomorrow with more eye candy!


32 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the metal as a wreath , very stylish :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous and festive wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant and classy wreath! What a wonderful set of dies to use with the metal sheets! Gorgeous!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wreath card and you are right--this would make a fabulous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll say you jazzed this up perfectly. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek! Michele, your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous wreath!! IT looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you have done with your dies and our metal sheets. I am definitely going to have to buy these dies. Thank you for an amazing blog hop. It has been an amazing beginning of the week. Can't wait to see what's to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, loving
    the metal pieces on
    it!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michele, SERIOUSLY, this is breathtaking!!! I can only imagine how it shines in real life. Way to show these off!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This gorgeous card has me seriously salivating!! Both of these dies are on my MUST HAVE list! Can't wait to get them and some of the metal sheets so I can give this my own twist! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous wreath! These metal sheets looks like they are a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such an awesome and festive wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The wreath is beautiful. the card is plain and simple and so pretty.
    thanks for sharing an amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It would also make a great ornament if mounted on a circle. It's sparkles so, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. wow. wow! I am in awe of how versatile those flowers are! Stunning wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Just gorgeous! Those dies are fab! Love how you've created it from non-wreath dies and yet it looks like they were always meant that way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my this is such a pretty wreath :) Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  19. great day two, what a fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gorgeous card!!! LOVE the metal against the clean white background.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooo...I love how you used the vine to make a wreath! Such a classic holiday card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just want to make lots of these wreaths now. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Michelle! This turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning wreath and loving this blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Michelle your card is absolutely gorgeous. Love the way you have used the dies.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!